Edmonds Design & Construction
225 Congress Ave, Pacific Grove, Ca.
Ca. License # B 349605
1905 Farmhouse Restoration
This 1905 historical home near the ocean was a challenging project.
- It took 7 years to complete.
- We lived through this major project and lived in it as well. Every room was
re-worked to some extent.
- The main stairway was relocated. A new bathroom was added upstairs.
- The lower property was excavated, a retaining wall built, and a new
garage/office was built.
- We really wanted to maintain the historical accuracy and feeling but
needed a functional and stylish upgrade.
|Purchased in 1996 for $250K-Single wall construction. The
house needs everything!
|Wedgewood range/custom hood
Street view of the new garage and renovated home. All
new utilities. Most windows were saved and restored.
Structural repairs throughout. A new "old" kitchen was
built, and 2 new bathrooms finished. Jeff Edmonds
designed and built the project.
New relocated stairway.
The home/garage rebuild turned out well. 10 years after purchase, the home was sold
for over $1 million.
2- Sided Fireplace/ Bookshelves
Living Room/ Entry
2006- All new Everything and garage.
Master Bedroom/ View of Bay
2- Sided Fireplace
Re- purposed kitchen sink and windows.
Guest Bedroom-original windows.