Pacific Grove, Ca. 93950
Ca. License # B 349605
Edmonds Design & Construction
FLAT ROOF MULTI-LEVEL HOME RENOVATION
- This was a design project to upgrade a dilapidated boxy style
home on Benito St., in Pacific Grove
- The owners collaborated with Jeff Edmonds to achieve and
then modify their plans to change a 2 bedroom/2 bath into a 4
bedroom/2 bath, completely renovated home.
- Jeff created the plan using Chief Architect Design software,
received all approvals, Architectural Review Board, Planning,
and building permit.
- A local builder completed the project.
- This was a complete renovation, new wiring, plumbing,
siding, roofing, insulation, drywall, flooring, doors and
windows and painting throughout.
Exterior street views-Before & After & Render View
Kitchen view-Before & After
Rear Deck Before & After view
Master Bedroom interior Before & After view
Entry Before & After view
More After Views
Doors,windows, cabinets from Vision Design
Flooring is Pergo with a bamboo finish.
Travertine tile at both bathrooms.
Exterior plastering by North County Plastering
There is 1666 SF of Floor Area, not including
decks. Total cost works out to: $105.00/SF,
not including decks.